site listing REQUEST FORM for workshops and sessions
To fastrack your listing request please email 1 image (max 5 MB) to be used for promotional purposes to email@example.com and then complete the form below.
Advertiser Terms & Conditions
As a session host (including teachers and private artists) I will ensure the session is run in a safe and fair manner for all life models engaged to work for that agreed session(s).
I acknowledge and will abide by the standard working conditions for life models as stated below:
- Provide a comfortable working space with good heating and adequate ventilation
- Provide a nearby change room and toilet
- Provide clean, comfortable props eg. rug for standing purposes, and cushions for sitting/reclining poses, clean sheets
- Give models a 5 to 10 min break for every 20 mins working session at model's discretion
- Ensure that model is visible to participant artists, students and teachers only
- The industry rate for standard modelling (non-photographic) is $35.00 per hour for nude, costume and portrait work. Minimum call out is for 2 hours work.
- The model reserves the right to renegotiate standard rates directly with the venue host.
- I understand that MLD does not negotiate rates or booking arrangements on behalf of models
- For photographic modelling pay the model at least $75 per hour. Minimum call out is 2 hours
- Never photograph a model without their consent
- In case of double booking pay both models in full. In case of a cancellation please pay the model if less than a week's notice is given
- Never touch the model without their permission
- Do not ask models to wear garments inappropriate for serious artistic pursuit
- The model reserves the right to refuse to adopt poses s/he considers inappropriate or dangerous
- Never use spray fixative indoors
- Prohibit the use of mobile phones (if in a class situation) and check before bringing any digital cameras into the life drawing studio